Join us at the Transgender Day of Remembrance Candlelight Vigil - Saturday November 19, 6:30 pm
New Support Group Meeting Time in Sacramento 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm
- Support, to cope with an adverse society;
- Education, to enlighten an ill-informed public; and
- Advocacy, to end discrimination and to secure civil rights.
- The PFLAG Sacramento support group meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm.
- The PFLAG Elk Grove support group meets the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm.
PFLAG Sacramento seeks sponsorship from community businesses to assist with our outreach programs and our Follansbee-Hansen Scholarship Fund. Please contact us online or call Pam Whiteley at (916) 978-0410 or click on this link for more information and an application. Thanks in advance for your support!
Member dues help strengthen and expand our unique programs of support, education and advocacy. If you would like to join our mission, please click on this link for more details and a membership application.
FOLLANSBEE-HANSEN SCHOLARSHIP -
Applications accepted April 1 - May 31 each year
PFLAG Sacramento awards $1,000 scholarships each spring for LGBTQI college freshmen and graduating high school seniors from the Sacramento area who will attend college in the fall.
Click for information and an application.
Mailing Address: PO Box 661855, Sacramento CA 95866-1855
PFLAG Sacramento Warmline: (916) 978-0410 (text or voice message) or contact us online